Dr. Hagood has completed specialized training with the Invisalign® Company. In combination with his advanced training in esthetic and functional dentistry, he is able to utilize Invisalign aligners very effectively.
Because of the ease, comfort, and clarity of the aligners, Invisalign® treatment is the top choice for orthodontic treatment among adults nationwide. The treatment is especially helpful for individuals with crowded teeth or spaces between them. The good news is Invisalign treatment is not only an appropriate choice for most patients, but also provides optimal benefits for them.
How it works:
In most cases, Invisalign® treatment takes 12 to 18 months to complete and is not more expensive than bracket and wire braces. If you accept treatment, your aligners will be custom designed to create optimal tooth spacing for esthetic appearance and an optimal bite for best chewing function.
Are you a good candidate for Invisalign clear aligners?
Children as young as seven years old, teens, young adults, mature adults, and even adults in their seventies are improving their smiles, bites, and airway function with Invisalign treatment. With this treatment modality, all types of dental alignments can be brought into harmonious and esthetic balance.
Dr. Hagood has years of experience and highly developed expertise in adult cosmetic dentistry, whole mouth restoration, and Invisalign treatment. For many of his patients, he recommends Invisalign treatment as an essential first step in their treatment. You can put your trust in his thorough diagnostics and highly detailed custom planning for your unique mouth. His forthright honesty and lengthy consultations allow you to make fully informed decisions about this treatment.
Airways, nutrition, and more are improved during treatment.
During ample conversation time with Dr. Hagood, you will look at photo images and digital models of your mouth, and you will discuss his recommendations for you–based on not only your goals but also what is in your best total health interest.
Making space for your tongue can eliminate snoring and help with obstructive sleep apnea. Moving teeth into best alignment is part of successfully treating patients who have tenderness and acute pain in jaw joint muscles, migraine headaches, and limited ability to open and relax their jaws. Improved chewing results in improved nutrition. Not only will Invisalign treatment improve your smile, but also improve your total health.
How Invisalign improves total health:
Why Patients Choose Invisalign® Clear Aligners
- Invisalign clear aligners that are nearly invisible make it socially comfortable to have orthodontics at any age.
- Smooth aligners are gentle on the lips, tongue, and cheeks.
- This trusted technology gets result. Over 5,000,000 cases of Invisalign treatment have been successfully achieved over the last 20 years worldwide. Discriminating dentists choose Invisalign for their patients also because of the excellent and thorough training they receive to become certified providers.
- Better tooth movement has been demonstrated.SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to achieve 75% more predictable tooth movement and up to 50% faster movement than with traditional bracket and wire braces.
- Invisalign clear aligners are easy and comfortable to put on and take off. Constant, controlled pressure makes light work of moving teeth. They are comfortable to wear.
- The latest advances in Invisalign clear aligners make them effective for a wide variety of situations, even complex cases.
- The cost of treatment depends on the number of aligners needed for the individual’s treatment, and this cost is not more than traditional braces.
- Oral health is more easily maintained because aligners are removed for teeth cleaning.
- A full range of foods can be enjoyed because aligners are removed for eating.
Superior Technology, Superior Experience, Superior Results
Dreaming of a Beautiful and Healthy Smile?
Give our office a call to schedule a no-charge consultation with Dr. Hagood to discuss treatment with Invisalign clear aligners and other smile enhancements. If you desire fine dentistry, Dr. Hagood’s opinion is well worth your time. Many of our patients say their healthy smile makeover was the best investment they ever made.