What do patients appreciate most about Dr. Johnson Hagood?
Dr. Hagood and his care team take pride in achieving enduring fine dentistry and patient satisfaction. We want you to enjoy your dental visits and will try to make them interesting and fun. It’s all about you, after all, and giving you a wonderful experience, time after time.
Here are some of the things Dr. Hagood’s patients say they appreciate most:
- The gentleness, kindness, and respect everyone experiences are memorable.
- He cares about his patients as individuals, listens to their desires and concerns, and spends time thoughtfully planning treatment in a collaborative way. Here, patients are partners in discovering and deciding the best way to move forward.
- Dr. Hagood and his care team combine the latest dental technologies and methods so patients can visualize their needs and make appropriate choices for themselves.
- He is a well-known and respected dentist for expertise in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. His patients are sure the care they receive will be effective, and their dental restorations will be comfortable, exhibit lifelike beauty, function well in the mouth, and predictably last.
- Dr. Hagood offers many of the most predictably successful and conservative treatment modalities available today, including “trial smiles,” porcelain veneers, no-prep veneers, custom ceramic crowns, cosmetic bonding, implant restoration of missing teeth, Invisalign® treatment, white ceramic braces, Sinsational Smile® teeth whitening, and KöR® deep bleaching. He has personally researched and developed expertise in these modalities so that his patients receive only the highest quality care.
- The preventive and maintenance care that patients receive is outstanding. Dr. Hagood and his hygienists detect changes in the mouth that are predictive of patients’ oral health future. Patients are shown these changes and have the opportunity to choose lifestyle changes and preventive treatments to lower the risk of future extensive (and costly) treatment.
- Patients tell us their life is enhanced and confidence raised by, not only receiving our clinical care, but also receiving our doctor’s and team’s personal interest in them as whole people.