Digital Photography for the Cosmetic Dentist
A Hands-on Program with M. Johnson Hagood, DDS, FAGD
Digital Photography for the Cosmetic Dentist Digital Photography for the Cosmetic Dentist is a comprehensive hands-on program designed to introduce participants to the array of visual communication techniques required in today’s dentistry.
From case acceptance and marketing to lab communication, this course will dramatically change your practice. This program will also give participants sufficient knowledge on how to master the photographic skills necessary for AACD Accred itation.Take full advantage of this course by bringing your current camera system along with your laptop computer with PowerPoint If you are in the market for a camera system, call Dr. Hagood at 772-567-2237 for advice before purchasing. Nikon 0200 and Canon 300 systems will be available for use and/or purchase at the course. Mirrors and retractors will be provided
Your photography coach, M. Johnson Hagood, DDS, FAGD is a 1991 graduate of UNC Chapel Hill School of Dentistry. Dr. Hagood is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and currently maintains a private practice in Vero Beach, FL dedicated to comprehensive restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Hagood has been teaching the subject of dental photography and esthetic dentistry for ten years throughout the country.
- Intoduction to the digital camera and which system is right for you
- Intra-oral photography and proper use of retractors and mirrors
- Lab communication and wll exposed photographs
- Portrait photography in the office
- Image management software
- Image enhancement
- Case presentation and co-diagnosis
- Photography techniques to take beautiful and well exposed photographs every time
More Esthetic and Comprehensive Dentistry with the Trial Smile
A Lecture with M. Johnson Hagood, DDS, FAGD
Many of today’s dentists have been trained to provide advanced esthetic procedures and comprehensive dentistry and patients are demanding beautiful results. Unfortunately, few dentists are providing as much of this type of dentistry as they would like.
|Are you performing less comprehensive dentistry then you desire? Do your patients value your ability to help them enough to pay a fair fee? Would you like more fulfillment in dentistry by helping people make better choices for treatment? Dr. Hagood will share the “Trial Smile” technique that will help your patients not only see what esthetic and restorative dentistry can do for them but will allow them to experience you and your team in action and will provide critical diagnostic information beyond that of a diagnostic work-up on an articulator. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to fully engage your prospective esthetic patient in an ethical, collaborative process that will lead to more comprehensive and highly- valued care.|
This advanced seminar is designed for dental offices that use articulators, have an understanding of occlusion, utilize composite and porcelain veneer restorations, use digital photography, and desire to perform more comprehensive dentistry in their daily practice.
- Increase the percentage of comprehensive care patients in your practice
- Interview and listen to your patient
- Understand when Trial Smile is appropriate
- Quickly create a temporary and reversible Trial Smile by hand with ordinary composite resin
- How to engage the patient in a co-diagnostic and collaborative relationship that leads to a more comprehensive treatment plan that is valued by the patient
Read Dr. Hagood’s Curriculum Vitae